Sunday 23 January 2011

Iron Maiden

Firstly. I have gained 3 followers! YAY! I know have a total of.... 3 followers! wheeeeee :D

Anyway, this is just a short post to announce that after my holiday is booked on monday or tuesday, I will be ordering two standing tickets for my Dad and I to go and see the amazing, the legendary, The Iron Maiden!

Oh my god, I'm so excited and am terrified that all of the standing tickets will be gone by tuesday. I saw Muse in September and although it was absolutely incredible, we were in the seating area and I would have much rather have been in the standing part because I could get more involved. My friend and I were jumping around screaming and shouting and kept tripping over the chairs and all the other seated people were...well seated. It was really annoying.

So, back to my Iron Maiden Flight 666 documentary <3

1 comment:

  1. cool blog.

    check out mine- playrecordpause.blogspot.com for similiar stuff. cheers.

    ReplyDelete